The pedal part assisted by the fastening and the rubber strap enables:
- easy and quick mounting on your foot
- simple and safe use
The tips of the lower part and clamp arch are strengthened by the extra strong weld, which enables the user a firm and secure grip on all types of wooden poles, even on very hard or icy ones.
Special characteristic of these climbing accessories is their technical design which enables:
- wide range of use on the poles of different diameters from 100-300 m
- Optimal starting adjustment of the clamp arches according to the initial diameter or thickness of the pole (adjustment before climbing)
- possibility of regulation of the clamp arches during climbing
- very good stability
- climbing accessories are small, light, one pair only weighs 4,4 kg
Due to their innovative design, these climbing accessories in every moment during climbing provide the following:
- optimal three-point accommodation of the climbing accessories to the pole
- pedal plate does not lean during climbing, shear forces do not affect the ankles
- feet are always in the right ergonomic position during climbing
- long lasting use does not cause ankle pain or possible joint damages.
Due to a simple regulation of a clamp arch, are the advantages of these climbing accessories seen during the long-lasting work on the poles, especially on very high and conical ones.